Join the Glen Orthodontics Family
When it comes to finding a practice with skill, experience, and affordable care options to meet your budget, we’re confident you will choose Glen Orthodontics.
Dr. Renata Johnson has been the community’s leading orthodontist for more than 15 years. No wonder so many other dentists send their own family members to Glen Orthodontics.
Dr. Johnson and her team are dedicated to the personal relationships we build and giving you and your family the individual attention you deserve.
Our Commitment to Excellence
- Dr. Johnson received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Northwestern University and her postdoctoral master’s degree and orthodontic certificate from the University of Michigan. You deserve the best care!
- Dr. Johnson is a Premier Invisalign® Provider
- Kids and teens love us ... as well as our patient rewards, oral hygiene rewards, and exclusive contests
- Super Parents Club drawings; we appreciate you!
- Flexible payment options, including low down payment and no-interest, in-office financing
- Appointment confirmation via text and email
- Evening and early morning hours to fit your busy schedule
- Open one Saturday per month!
- We are experienced: more than 100 years of combined orthodontics experience in this office
- Two locations for your convenience
- No charge for initial exam and no charge for young patient monitoring appointments before treatment begins, including photos and X-rays
- One all-inclusive fee; no surprise charges!
- Let us check your benefits! Our on-site insurance specialists are always available to answer your benefits questions and to file your claims
- Special family discounts ... we value your loyalty!
- First set of retainers (permanent and removable) are included in the treatment plan, along with one year of retention checks and adjustments at no cost
- Patient rewards: take a spin on our Rewards Wheel every time you refer a friend or family member to Glen Orthodontics!
- Same day retainer insertion
- Always on time!
- Friendly, helpful, and always happy team members
- You will be able to reach us at either our office or our provided emergency number at any time
- The doctor and team members are committed to continuing education to ensure we are able to deliver leading-edge treatments that best serve our patients